Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing was developed to meet the most stringent requirements of the life sciences industries. All of our medical-grade silicone tubing is manufactured in state of the art clean rooms using continuous laser measurement to ensure the most exacting tolerances.
Only silicones tested for biocompatibility are medical grade silicones and are approved to be used for medical applications by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) & Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
Our products are widely used to easily transfer bulk inventory from one establishment to another. It is also possible to transfer bulk ingredients associated with a product to a new establishment. This can be incredibly useful for those who need to prep products using ingredients and have them become the “full” product.
Liquid media transfer can be adapted for use as peristaltic pump tubing for your biopharmaceutical applications, and is a standard choice of many single-use tubing requirements.
SPS-Canada stocks a wide range of sizes specific to your needs. We also ensure our hoses adapt to most major pump manufacturers and models.
We supply platinum cured silicone tubing for the medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Which Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing is right for you?
CLEAR SILICONE TUBING
If your tubing needs to meet the stringent requirements of the biopharmaceutical market then our Clear Silicone Tubing is for you. Clear silicone tubing offers ultra-low extractables and long pump life.
• Biopharmaceutical grade
• Ultra-low extractable
• Excellent flexibility
• Laser etching for lot traceability
• Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
• Transmits no taste or odors
• Sterile fill and transfers
• Drug delivery
• Cell harvest
• Media processing
• Sanitary peristaltic pump tubing
• Production filtration and fermentation
• Bioreactor process lines
If you have demanding applications where higher pressures are a consideration, we suggest an ultra-flexible, braid-reinforced, platinum cured silicone hose.
• Extremely flexible
• Transmits no taste or odor
• Autoclavable and sterilizable
• Available in multiple colours, striping and braiding
• Meets USP Class VI standards
• Biopharmaceutical bulk product transfer
• Vessel or tank transfer
• Cell cultures
• Load cell
WIRE-REINFORCED TUBING AND HOSES
If your process is a demanding application calling for higher pressures and full vacuum ratings, we suggest a wire-reinforced, platinum cured silicone hose with an excellent bend radius. It is an economical option that still meets the criteria of USP Class VI.
• Excellent bend radius and durability
• No taste or odor transmission
• Available in bulk or assemblies
• Available in multiple colours for line identification
• Meets USP Class VI criteria
• Sanitary bulk transfer
• Clean in place supply (CIP)
• Water for injection transfer (WFI)
• Load cell
We have been certified to meet ISO 9001/EN 46001 quality standards.
Check us out on Google+